Truth is knowledge... only verified SM
To learn more, you may contact us by telephone (203.264.6802) or via email.
- A man does not enter a room and look behind the door unless he has stood there himself.
- In vino veritas [In wine there is truth.]
- If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck... it is a bird of some sort.
- Benedict Arnold was always the first one to rise when George Washington walked into the room.
- The truth you speak has no past and no future. It is, and that's all it needs to be.
- What governs men, is the fear of truth...
- In the war between falsehood and truth, falsehood often wins the first battle, but truth wins the last.
- The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
- There are no facts, only interpretations.
- The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple.
- He escapes who is not pursued.
- "Nothing will take the place of persistence; talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent."
- "Some men are so interested in their wives' continued happiness that they hire detectives to find out the reason for it."
- "I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- "To the living we owe respect... But to the dead we owe only the truth."
- "Mortis praesdium et vocem dare necesee est." [The deceased must be protected and given a voice.]"
- "In the matters we propose to investigate, our inquiries should be directed, not to what others have thought, nor to what we ourselves conjecture, but to what we can clearly and distinctly see and with certainty deduce, for knowledge is not won in any other way."
- "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors,
must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
Close this Window to return to the Services Page.
home | about us | services | resources | contact us