Truth is knowledge... only verified SM
Code of EthicsDiogenes LLC understands our work provides us with a responsibility to our profession, clients, subjects of each investigation, and the general public. We further realize that certain actions or lack of action on our part can have adverse consequences to our profession, clients, subjects of each investigation and witnesses.
We pledge at Diogenes LLC:
To learn more, you may contact us by telephone (203.264.6802) or via email.
- To conduct each and every phase of every investigation in a fair and impartial manner.
- To conduct each investigation in a manner which will secure the maximum amount of information, with a minimum of time and expense, and in a professional manner.
- To conduct each and every investigation in accordance with the law.
- To remember our responsibilities to be fair not only to the client but also to every subject, witness, person, or entity touched by our investigations.
- To be conscious of the individual privacy rights of each subject and client and to conduct our investigations in balance with those rights.
- To understand the confidential nature of the work we perform and never to disclose any information to any unauthorized party.
- To understand that our actions are a reflection on our client and to make sure our actions reflect professionally on the client.
- To refuse to work any investigation which would interfere or subvert any legitimate law enforcement activity and to cooperate with law enforcement agencies as required.
- To prepare accurate and unbiased reports in a prompt manner.
- To work not for reward or bounty, but to charge a fee based upon an honest effort rather than upon a favorable result.
- Incorporate the Code of Ethics of the associations we belong to.
Close this Window to return to the Services Page.
home | about us | services | resources | contact us